The past and the present.  

Posted

So now i have moved in, started school, gotten my internet connection to my apartment and gotten myself a buss card. Plus met the fellas that live in the same apartment as i of course. They seem to be quite nice where one is from UK (I think, not entirly sure) and one from Australia. So far we just have had some intro talk not much more really. Well we'll see how well we'll get along with each other.

Today is was the second day of school and i already oversleept! :O
But either way i didnt need to be there. Though i got the new material for the course and i promise you it's nothing to be taken lightly anymore. Now it's not like i know more than 50% of it. Now its more of -50%. I guess i jast have to start reading more now so i'll pass the exams. Cause now we need 70% to pass. :(

And stupid f****** that installed my connection put the little connection box right beside my door. And i have only a short cable CAT5 cable. Seems i have to get myself a 10meter cable for 100 bucks. So at the moment i have to use my laptop and sit at the door instead of at my comfortable desk. Well well shit happens as they say. :/

For all of you who wanna see my room here comes a few pics. ;)

This is where my computer have to be for the moment till i have a longer cable. Plus the door to the rest of the world

Point of view: The Door
Sorry its a little messy at the moment but i havent unpacked everything yet.


Point of view: Same place as the first one.
Messy messy. I know atleast two who wont like this. :/



And last but not least my bookshelf! Before i move out of here i have to fill it with books. Anyone who can/want to help me?


Thats all folks. C ya around.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at Wednesday, August 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment