Horrible night  

Posted in , , ,

Clock is like 15.00 and i just woke up from 3 hours of sleep. Today/yesterday night was horrible. Couldnt sleep at all. But it had its reasons.

  1. My nice neighbours was up all night being drunk and shouting.
  2. After they went to sleep at around 04:30 i couldnt sleep due to my body had gone into a state of awareness. And i promise you thats not fun.
After they fell asleep i couldnt (Dam them!). I decided to go to school early. Just to work off some old stuff. I got there bought coffée just in case i would feel sleepy. Went up to the labs and sat down to work. After like 45 mins i noticed something was wrong with me. Started to feel like throwing up. Wrn to the bath room and waited for a while. Though there came only air but the feeling never went away. Went back to the lab even though i felt sick. While sitting there i started to think about why i felt so sick. The only good explenation i could come up with was the lack of sleep. After starting again with the lab i noticed i forgot to bring my pencil. Guess the awareness has its down sides. So i went down to ICA a quicke and during that time while i was walking out i didnt feel as sick. Hmm weird stomach off mine. Got back and sat down again and the feeling came back

So i though hey maybe i should rest a little before i continue with my studies. So i layed my head down to the board and tried to fall asleep. Clock is now 10:35. While trying to sleep i just cant fall asleep cause i really heard everything. Had the windows open so i heard when cars drove by and everything. After awhile i finally start to feel that i am falling asleep. Then it just happen. 20 first yearers come into the lab and started to make loads of noices. Checked the clock and the time was 10:50. The agony! (Those who knows how i am when i havent slept enough understand me) I really felt like slitting their throats. But i ended up not to. Talked to them and why in the world they were there. They said that the computer lab was booked (I checked before i went if the lab was booked and it wasnt) After checking again it seems the teacher had booked it one hour before they came. With the thinking how much noice they did and i still felt sick. I thought that at that time it was better to just go back home and sleep there now instead. And so i packed my bag again with my lapyop and everything. And went to the buss. Waited for like 4 mins (thank god) and the buss was there. Went on it and sat down in the middle of the buss. After driving about 5 mins i notice this ride wasnt gonna be fun. Cause the buss was shacking all the time and i felt worse due to the shaking. And then driver hit stuff like the edges. And i really got afraid that something would happen along the way. And my stomach got just worse. Though i came down to Råslätt safe and sound. Went back home and into my room directly and it was dead silent in the apartment. Finally i tought to myself. Went directly to bed but of course took off my clothes. After like 3 mins of lying in the bed i heard something. Sounded like a helicopter, and it was buzzing outside my window. Looked out and noticed that one had landed on the fotball arena just outside of my house. And there was some game going on so i guessed it was some sort of event. The Helicopter was on for like 20 mins before it went away, then i finally fell asleep. And sleept to 15:00. Ooh so happy i am now. :P

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 23, 2008 at Thursday, October 23, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment