Dizzie  

Posted in , , ,

Okey Finaly i found a template i liked. And if you wonder why this template. Well i'll tell you that i'm a Final Fantasy fan. And i have played most games between I to XII. Though this is taken from Final Fantasy 9 and the character is Vivi a black mage who have a mind of his own. And he struggles all the time with where he came from and why he was made. I must say the character in the game is a really strong one and deep one. Most of the game circles about him even though he isnt the main character.

Well more news in my life is that yesterday i got a sms from my sister that something was wrong with Dizzie. For those who dont know who Dizzie is she is my dog or actually my family dog. She getting pretty old. At the moment she's 13 and that pretty old for being of her race. If you calculate it over to human years she would now be 91 years. I messaged my mother as soon as i was able to over msn and asked what was going on and she told me that she probably had gotten a blood clot in her brain cause she was paralyzed in the morning. They had called a vet and checked with them and they said that closest vet that was in duty at that moment was located in Helsingborg and thats 2 hours drive from where my mother lives. After about 30 mins it had been worn out but she was weak. Checked with my mom today also and she said that she had gotten a little better but she was still weak.

Dizzie stay strong, you might be old but you have proven before that age doesnt put you down.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 10, 2008 at Friday, October 10, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment