Games, presentation and beard. What a nice post.  

Posted in , ,

Saturday and i am working on the game. Quite annoying at the moment cause i cant make the map work as i want it to be. It dont wanna load all the textures. Anyone out there with experience with Irllicht that is willing to help me? Its funny now when i work with it, I understand the whole thinking behind it (or atleast almost everything) but i cant write it on my own without using some kind of reference. It was like this also back in Upper secondary school. I understood everything but without the book i hardly was able to write anything on my own. I guess that is how it is in the beginning when doing programming you understand but cant create it from your own two hands without looking at someone else.

But then i have always seen myself as a copy cat. Almost everything i know is copied from someone else. My first computer skills came from looking at a guy when he fixed our old computer. I just looked at what he did and remembered what he did. And in some way i knew i was doing. Cause he never told me what he was doing only that he fixed the computer. Wish i had a similar ability for programming. Things would be much easier that way. Just letting my brain copy paste everything inside my head.

Next week is presentation week. That means we have to show of what we have made with the whole network. And now during this weekend i have to fix the pappers on Virtualistion, Streaming and Dirctory Services. Annoying much. And it is about step 5 and 6 that is the last parts. hopefully i'll be done on sunday. Worst case i'll finish the last on monday. Wish i had more time. *sob, sob*

Btw i have started to grow beard again. At the moment it looks awful but hopefully later it'll look better later. Though i'm gonna try for a Trimmed Circle Beard, but i'm not sure if i can get a real one. How it will turn out we'll see. Might upload a picture of my progress later. Plus that reminds me i need a shave. :/

For those wondering how my "game" looks like at the moment i'll show you all.



Any one have an idea what i should do?

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 4, 2008 at Saturday, October 04, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment