Sunday  

Posted

Today not much happened really. Though one thing that happened today was that i somehow woke up at 6 this morning. I must say that pretty unique for me, i usually wake up around like 11 to 13. But 6 o'clock? Something is wrong with me. Though even if i woke up that early i went back to sleep again. Yea i know i am a sleepyhead. But i tell you i have earned it.

Whilke sleeping I dreamt. And I have a special dream. I was in my bed and then it knocked on my door. Nathaniel told me that I had a visitor. I told him to let the person in. The person went in and then he stood outside of the sheet of cloth I have covering my bedroom area. What I saw was a tall man and he was a little chubby. He opened up the sheets and i saw who it was. I couldnt believe who it was. As much as i was filled with joy i also was filled with anger. My father was there. He stood there right infront of me and looked exactly as I last remembered him. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He told me that he and I needed to talk. And the midst of that i felt like crying like really bad. As i always do i try to keep that part of me away. He then started talking about what "really" happend that day. He said he had to make it look like he was dead to protect me and the rest of the family. And during this whole time he had been in jail of a reason he didnt want to tell me. After he said that i hit my knuckles on the wall and i woke up. As i woke up i felt that my hand was hurting. So i guess i really hit the wall while i was asleep.

After waking up and started to make breakfast i got a sms from my mother saying they are gonna have another dog. And it was gonna be a Jack russel terrier. I became like WT*. This she have to explain to me. (Btw the clock is like 12 when this happened) I called her and starting asking her what in the world was going on. She have told me before like loads of times that she wont have another dog after Dizzie. Then she explained that it was a dog imported from Ireland that couldnt find a home there so it was moved to sweden. Then my mother sort of fell in love with it when she heard about it and had to get it. Actually its not really a Jack russel its actually a mix between a chihuahua and jack russel. Though for those wondering how it looks like here it comes.
Well for those wondering my family is dog lovers and so am i. Actually have said quite few times before that when things are stable for me or that i have a family i must have a dog (Labrador). During my whole life i have had 2 dogs. One labrador called Jappe (Jasper) and one Groenendal (Dizzie Diamond). And i can tell you that i was more in love with Jappe than i was with Dizzie. Well he was there the whole time i grew up. Had like a special bond with him. But Dizzie she is like a pup and she always will be in my eyes even though she is pretty old now.

Not much else have happened today other than me being in school most of the day studying and preparing for the practical exam on tuesday. I hope i pass on it. Actually i have to. So wish me luck will you? ;)

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 12, 2008 at Sunday, October 12, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment