Kidneys  

Posted

Another nightpost. Well this time its not about me being grumpy something like that. Instead something is wrong a little lower down on me and as you may have guessed its my kidneys that is shitting me. Or actually i believe i might have kidney stones. And i tell you if there is anything i'm afraid of, then its kidney stones. At the moment i'm laying down in my bed with my laptop on my stomach. And i tell you its the only way at the moment i'm not in pain. As soon as i raise a little something just above my urinery bladder goes haywire. Started around 10 somehow and its keeping me awake cause i'm afraid of having a kidney stone attack. For those who wonder what so special about it then i tell you it can be compared with child labor and its known to be the most painful experience a man can have physically. The dumb thing is that there is a risk that i got it from my father where there is a 25% i could have inheritaded it from him cause i remember him telling me he got one many years ago. So now i hope its not really hitiing me. I wonder what i'll do tomorrow if this continues though. Have to call my mother to confirm that it happened so i know if there is any risk of it. Already have had some problems like a slight nausea and felt like throwing up though its mostly air. Its weird though, i have had similar problems like this before but always thought of it as normal. But now i suddenly am paranoid about something that i have experienced a few times already. But then not fully like this. And i cant really go to the hospital either cause then it will probably be gone before they can check it. What should i do? :/

This entry was posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 at Monday, November 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment