Long time ago  

Posted in , ,

Now it was quite awhile since I made a real post. Though lately much hasn't happened due to i have been waiting for a teacher to read two reports that I have written. Well he read them and then gave me the points I have been asking for awhile. Though this all have been troubling for me cause I haven't been able to sleep due to being afraid that he'll never do it. Well now he did and now I'm really tired somehow. But enough of that.
Came across something special today after being on Youtube. I found a video of Jonny Jakobsen. Though i guess most of you people don't know who that is though his artist name was long ago Dr. Bombay, Dr. McDoo and Carlito. Some might recognise the names but either way. Checked a few good old music videos of him when I suddenly noticed something. Every music video was recorded in Malaysia. And I tell you the video doesn't say it directly but you can see it on a few details in the videos. Fun thing is that he's Swedish and I have met him so I know. So why do them all in Malaysia? Will show the videos at the end of the post and we'll see if you can find the details that sign that its in Malaysia. :P
Somehow that gives me ideas. Lately my world have been circulating around Malaysia a lot and the more times goes things drags me there more and more. A friend of mine actually said that I have my fate there or something. Though either way I'm going to UK first then we'll see where I happen to be located after that. What do you all think? Am I destined to go there again or something? Is there something that will drag me there? And what is that then? Maybe due to the financial crisis i will go there later cause the chance of getting job there will probably be higher than it will be here. Though again the chance of getting a job there is already easier. Sweden is going up to soon 10% of unemployment. A real crisis i must say. And due to that a student here cant really get a job cause there ain't any jobs or there is 10'000 other people applying for the same job. Or atleast not in this town where most companies rely on the bigger companies like Volvo, Saab, Ericsson, Nokia, Opel and many others that is at the moment throwing people out so they can earn more. And that really leads to that the smaller companies have to throw out people also cause the companies wants the smaller companies to sell their products and services for less. Well in the end the bigger ones will most probably kill themself. Then new ones can emerge. And how it looks now the asians will take over the former western empire. Or actually they are already most of the semiconductor companies and hitech companies are Asian based. :P

And here comes the vids. ;)


This entry was posted on Thursday, November 20, 2008 at Thursday, November 20, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment