Monday is a day on the week.  

Posted in , , , ,

What a great start of the week.Morning started off with me waking up at 5. Yea thats right 05:00 in the morning. And the thing is i fell asleep about 2 o'clock. Darn damnation bad of me. Went down to mothers kitchen and ate breakfast and then packed the last stuff before going. Though my little sister (Not you amelia) was late and had to come with me and my mother. We got like 10 mins late. And i'm such a person as i have to be at a place like 10 mins before hand to feel that things are going right otherwise i get nervous about missing the train. Then me mom drove us away. And as lucky as i was when i got to the station the train just came. But there was one problem. It was on the wrong side of the tracks. Owh noo the first thought i had i'm gonna miss it. The problem is with it being on the other side of the rail is that i have to run 200meter extra. And i tell you i dont recomend that you run with luggage and havent had enough sleep. Though i was lucky they noticed i was running from the otherside so the train waited for me. I got on and now the worst parts starts. I felt really sick. The rest oif the trip back up to Jönköping i felt like puking the whole time.
Got to Jönköping and when i got off the train i sort of felt better. Went down to school and met up with Johan and Jakob. I can tell Johan was really in a good mood today he was laughing at anything and he was acting like a i child most of the day. Though so did me an jakob to certain extent. ;)
Though due to to my lack of sleep i felt quite bad the whole day. But then again i was mostly reading. Though when it was time for lunch i had to go get it for myself. Walked out and it was raining a little. Well atleast for that moment. As soon as i had walked through the school of learning and communication it started to rain even more and as i was at the pharmacy it went over and became a rainstorm. And as i ordered my meal it started to hail And the storm blew the water from the street right into the shops corner so the whole kitchen got wet. Though i was lucky and just got my food. Though when i got it i ran as fast as i could back to school so it wouldnt get worse. And i tell you i almost flew on the way back due to strong winds. :S
As i walked into the school i heard a girl saying Oh my god how wet he is. Then i noticed the whole of me was really drenched. Well not much i could do about it at that perticular moment more than walk back to Jacob and Johan. And after i left the food i went and dried my hair on the toilet.
Around 3 i went back home to my old apartment. And i napped. Owh how good that felt. Heaven on earth really. After a short nap of like 2 hours or so i went back and sat down with the computer and tried to install Crysis on it. Though that didnt succed so well. Something wrong with the computer so i couldnt install it. But then i installed it on my laptop instead and it worked without problem. Just that i then have to trnsfer over 6GB of data twice. :/
Well i guess thats were my bad luck ends. Though after some chatting with the house mates i hear about that Paul had invited a girl over tomorrow on a movie night and Hamza was like crazy about it cause he wanted it to be romantic and everything. Though it was hilarious. The two of them going crazy over just one girl comming over. My god they are like children in a candy store sometimes. Though we will see how a polish guy and a german girl works out. ;)

And thank you all who have been talking with me today you all have helped me with not thinking about wanting to puke. ^^

Ands as a end to this i show you all this weird music vid i found. Though i wonder why Peter Stormare is in it though. :/

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at Tuesday, November 11, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment