Lefty  

Posted in , ,

So now its like 3 months since i lost my thumb. It have healed quite well actually. Will show you how it looks now. I'm sorry to have kept it all secret for you all before. Dunno why i really did but i felt like i needed to do this on my own. I know this will come as a shock to many of you. But i'm still the same old Kenny you all have known. I'm just one thumb less. The rehab training have been quite easy though cause it was my left thumb so it wasnt as much hard work as if it was my right one. The rehab people was really nice. The nurse who had me was newly graduated from my school and was just a few years older. I tell you she was quite good looking. Its too bad she was taken but we'll see with my luck. Though i'll see her again tomorrow. ^^
Btw a pic of my lefty hand and my confession.




Fake BTW and a big fat lie. I know its not 1st april but i wanna put it up now. :P

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 13, 2008 at Saturday, December 13, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment