Post it  

Posted

Late night as always. Dunno why i write during the night though but either way i do. Not talking much sense either for starters i guess. But then again i dont feel like being in a good mood either. Well many probably wondering how my trip was. I guess i could just call it fine. It was quite dull really. The same old thing. Nothing new really and me doing nothing at my grandparents place. And during new year i did some drinking. Yea i know i dont usually drink but this time i allowed myself though for the night it was fun but the day after. Shoot me. Well i didnt get wasted but i felt slow for two days. Nothing fun afterwards really. Came home on the second of january. And during the night i went and visited the emergency clinic in the middle of the night. Was there from 00.50 to 05.00 in the morning and had to walk home afterwards. Got sent there cause i had an allergic reaction to something. What, i have no idea. Though i got 300 bucks poorer. Dont feel like explaining much right now about what happened. Get so moody talking about it. But then again i guess its due to the medecation talking. Cause one of the things you can get from the medecation is temponairly mental unbalance. Risk factor is the same as less than 1 in 1000. Guess i got it either way. Though it reminds me i didnt tell some people that today (as of right now its past 00.00) i will rehearse with the band and will be gone for the day. I wished i said that already to some people but i just couldnt somehow. Well i hope that one person will survive while i'm gone. I just hope that the person dont do something that isnt that good. Well goodnight now. I hope you survived my word pooping and i am understanable. :/

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at Tuesday, January 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment