Boring times  

Posted

It has gotten into August and still the blogging hasn't started fully. Some of you all probabky wonder what happens with part 2 of the genting story. Though i can tell you that you'll have to wait a little more before i tell more about it. Will do a big update later with the whole trip in it. And i will upload pics from the whole trip.

Though what have i been up to since i got back then? Well not much really, only thing i have done is that i have moved most of my stuff to the new apartment. And i can tell you all its a big upgrade from my last apartment. Now i got 22 square meters. Might not sound that big with the thinking my old place was 17 square meters. Though in this aparment i have a seperated kitchen so now i have more breathing space plus i wont fill up this apartment as i did on the last one (It was litterly filled and i climbing around in it.). Besides of that the apartment is located on 7th floor and i got a amazing view from my room. Actually what i see from my room is the whole sporting area. And as my mom said i have really gotten myself a way better place.

And as you might have noticed i changed the looks of the place. Didnt really like the whole black thing. I have sort of always been having dark colors on me and around me. Though i want to change that. I wanna see more color in my life and not just: Black, grey, brown and blue. It all feels horrible after living with it for a long time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but being blown up is not my primary function!

C-3PO

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 at Tuesday, August 19, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

Aha! Jag hittade dig allt! :p Så du har fått större studentlya? Så trevligt... Själv är jag sjuk, har i princip inte packat något och flyttar väl om ungefär 5 dagar... ehe..

20/8/08 10:51

Post a Comment