Okey to hate yourself?  

Posted

Its a little more than a week since i got back. And during this whole time i just feel that i wanna go back. And i havent really been able to talk with her either since i got back. We got like one evening to talk before she had to leave her computer to her father for repair. Then she went away to meet relatives. I had no idea i would feel like this when i got back. I feel that i could had gotten out more of the trip but in some way i was too scared of doing things.

I promised Wei that i would meet him but i didn't. I hardly know why i didnt appoint a time with him. And i'm hiding now as offline all day cause i'm afraid that he will be angry at me. Though im not showing myself as offline only cause of that. Somehow i feel that i just lost the will to talk with people at the moment. Before it was all talk all day but now i dont feel that i can or have anything to talk about. Is this after effects from the trip or something else?

The dreams are back also, but now its not about wars. I guess thats a good thing. Now they are like CSI like dreams but still not. Dont remember any of the dreams more than just the end of the last one. Though im not gonna tell about that cause it wouldnt make sense either way.

Thinking about listening to the audio book of Wheel of time. Somehow found the first 6 books as audio books on the net and downloaded the first book. Moved over the first 4 chapters to my phone so i could listen to it anywhere and just at my computer. Got a little annoyed that i couldn't transfer more than 4 chapters to my phone. (Notice to myself: Get yourself a bigger memory for your phone.)

Well thats it for now.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at Wednesday, August 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

KENNY!!! JOSHUA HERE!!! eh put a chat box at the sidebar!!!!so i could SPAM!!!

20/8/08 23:17

Post a Comment