Failure  

Posted in , ,

Feeling horrible at the moment. And I tell you today have been a bad day. Started off with that i went up early to school. Like 2 hours earlier than usually. Got there and my freaking stomach start to crap me. And it went on the whole day. Thought it was cause of the nerves before the exam. While having that annoying stomach i worked off the last on the last project (*breaths out* Finally!). Had to hurry on it cause it had to be finished before my exam ended. Lunch came around 11 with the thinking my exam started at 13 so no need to rush. One problem though with the lunch my friends really wanted to eat thai food. And they knew how i felt at that moment. But they really wanted to. So we went to a place called Jungle thai and ate. And my stomach went even more crazy afterwards (curses). We went back and i checked the last stuff before going to the exam labratory. Went in and sat down. Wait for like 30 mins and then we start. After like 25 mins i finished the first part of the exam And started preparing for part two the very practical. Cause part 1 is just planning. And pre part 2 your allowed to build configurations without touching any of the network equipment. And when part 2 starts things gets rough. Everything goes fine even when i start part 2. I start configurationg and about 1 hour into implementing i notice something horrible has happened. I put all my configurations in the wrong places. And i look at the time and see that there is only 1 hour left that means half the time of part 2 is spilled. Then i started thinking that if i restarted now i would be where i was at that time but one hour later. Then by that time i havent built up the rest of that i should had done that would take like 30 more mins. So i needed 1h and 30mins but only got 1h. So i knew even if i tried i wouldnt have enough time cause during that time there will come troubleshoting. So i said to the teacher i give up and explained the situation to him. And he understood exactly my reasoning. So i packed my bag and went out. And what i noticed was my stomach was calm. Hardly could believe it. But instead i felt really bad and down instead.

And here i am being a little depressed hopefully things will get better soon. Anyone who can cheer me up?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 14, 2008 at Tuesday, October 14, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment