Day off  

Posted in , , ,

Finally a day away from school. And tonight I have been sleeping like a baby. I feel way better today than I did yesterday. Though I guess its cause today I can slack off a little. But then again in a few hours i will study either way.

We have gotten our results back from school about the network services course. We scored 18 on the project and i think that was quite well done by us with the thinking we only were 5 and one was a slacker who didn't fully follow the schedule. We were talking about failing the slacker but we ended up not to. Though we distributed the points as follows 3,3,3,4,5 and I got one of the 3's. Well I'm pleased with that. Felt like even if the others wanted to give me a 4 I probably would had said no. Had a few personal issues during the time that made the group halt a little. Well there isn't much that can be done about that now either way.

Some of you all know this maybe already, but I am keeping track on how many who visits my site. Got a mail from the service that keeps track of all the visits yesterday and told me that my log file was about to be overfilled. I became like owh no now I might not be able to check how many visits me. Though after mailing them back about how it really works I found out that they'll erase the oldest ones and just insert the new ones (thank god *phew*). And then after that I checked a little about how it is going with my blogg how many visits and such and i can tell you all that its going pretty good. From having 9 returning visitors last week to now having around 15-22 each day i only say thank you all. ^^

Though those who know me well knows that i am a computer geek and knows i prefer Linux over Windows. Though lately i havent been using it until a few days ago. Been having troubles with my network and sound. But then 3 days ago i sat down with the problems and i fixed it. And now i'm in love again. ;)
Linux is pretty complicated sometimes but when things work nothing brings it down except new crappy updates. :P

I have starte playing Final Fantasy 9 and i have already made up my team. And guess whos gonna be in it. Vivi! Have so far I have only gotten to disc two so i wont be able to just use my team as i want yet. Pretty long before i can start choosing my team though i'm already longing for it. Though i have been playing it on Windows though i'm gonna try it out now on Linux and see if i manage it to start working. Wish me luck and thank you all again

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at Wednesday, October 15, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment