Friday and slacking  

Posted in , , ,

Friday the last day of working week or for me study week. Final exam today got 62.3% so i guess i'm satisfied. Not much of a study head and hardly been able to study while we have had the projects. But either way i'll redo it a week after new year. Need to get higher scores you know. ;)

The day before yesterday Viv and i was talking alittle random stuff. Then we got into music and talked about that we both played instruments but at the moment i wasnt cause of the school. Though after a little chitchatting i felt a real urge to start again. And guess what happened yesterday i started playing on it. And everything came back quite quickly. Though i'm not as good as i was before but i'll get better than i was before by christmas i think. Will be alot of playing now ahead. Beside of that before i started to play yesterday i went down to town to get myself a cable to the speaker otherwise i can really use it or experiment. When i got down i met a old friend of mine that works in the shop. Mike from the united states, though i can tell you that his swedish has really improved since last time i met him. Now it sounds like he have been here for like 3 years though in reality he have only been here for a year. Though after som chatting and paying for the new cable he gave me a piece of paper. I read it and on it said there was gonna be a drum show next monday then he told me to turn around on the flyer and then blinked at me. I read and then i noticed that he had given me a VIP ticket. I became like this i cant accept. Though he pushed me into taking it either way. So on Monday i'm going for a drum show in town. ^^

Most of the people who knows me, knows that im a video game freak and some knows i play World of warcraft at times. Well a few days ago a new patch was released and i became finally some new stuff. Well after downloading the new 700MB sized patch and started to install it it said something went wrong during the install and i should just retry it. And so i did a few times and same thing ever time. So i redownloaded the path like 4 times and the same thing happens, then i just re installed the dam thing. That took me like 4 hours. Darn big game right? After everything was installed and patched i then tried to connect to the servers just to see some small stuff. (clock is like 23.00) And what happens no login server was online. Well well i thought maybe i can play some today. I got online a little today and after a short session the game crashes all the time as soon as i log on to my main character. Hmm hope Blizzard fix this soon otherwise they are stealing my money. :(

Well thats what i had to say for now. Be blessed. ;)

This entry was posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 at Friday, October 17, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment