Life after this  

Posted in , ,

Still a little sick but atleast i think i am thinking clearly. Though today i have really decided. A decision that will probably change my life quite alot. For some it might seem crazy and for some maybe it's a great thing. But for me this is something i have wanted for years. And it is about moving to Great Brittain. Though i have already decided on London. Its not really been a dream my whole life or anything but i have been wanting it for many years now. Even though many says its not that big of a difference than back here in Sweden. Maybe its not but it is diffrent in other ways and there i most probably can feel that im restarting my life and can become the person i want to be. Cause back here in sweden everything will just drag with me behind my back. All the 'history' i have made, things that have marked me for life, world i put myself into. I sort of like it in a way i have it here, but then again i feel that something is waiting for me there. Actually last days there have been thoughts about Australia. But that i guess is something i just wanted cause i knew she wants to go there and study. But then i guess i just have to let go off just hoping that going there will make things all right. Cause really when i am there what will i do? Work in the heating sun in some office? I rather do that in a office in a country where i can have all the seasons. Instead of in a country where the lowest temperature is 8C.
And i sort off already planned on when i'm gonna move there. Hold on this might come shocking for some people. But i will try as fast as possible really after i'm finished here with the studies. But also i have to work here for like 2-3months first so i have some money to survive there in the very beginning. So around maybe November 2009 i will go to London my very first time in my life and live there. And i am not letting someone go in my way for that.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 6, 2008 at Monday, October 06, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Ahh... U wrote something about UK. (:

7/10/08 14:28
Anonymous  

Yeah my MSN is crapping.. :( Wheres your shoutbox?

10/10/08 15:42

Post a Comment