Monday and sick  

Posted in

What a horrible day it is today. It all started before i woke up. My stupid stomach started to fail on me. Around 03:00 this morning when i was about to fall asleep i felt that something was terrible wrong with my stomach. I felt sick and it hurted. I sort of knew what was comming. First thing i did was to get my blue bucket and put it right next to the bed. I can tell you all now nothing came other than air and some white phlegm. After awhile i fell asleep and woke up around 7 to send a sms to my friends that i wasnt comming this morning cause i didnt want to risk throwing up in school. Sent the sms and fell asleep again. Woke up around 2 hours later due to a call from Johan wondering where i was. And i asked him if he hadnt gotten an sms from me and he said no. I checked my outbox on the phone and it said i sent a message to him but it hadnt arrived. Horrible phone system. So i had to tell him what was up and i would try to get to school later if i felt better. Then i fell asleep again. Woke up around 11:00 to just throw up. And still nothing came out of me other than air and phlegm. Stayed up after that. Get an sms from HÃ¥kan that said they needed a extra harddrive and if i was fine enough to go to school now. I told them no not fine now. Sent the sms but it took like 45 mins before i got the message about that the sms was recived. Something really seems to be wrong with the telecom system today. After awhile the police called again and i became; What now? Then something said to me it was probably about the letter i got a few days back but no it seems they had gotten new evidence on the case and they wanted me to check on the new evidence. So i said okey. And guess what happens i throw up in the middle of the phone call. One of the really embarrasing things i have done in a long time. I guess i gave that police man a shock. Well it ended with that in a months time or so i will have to visit the local police to witness and see if i can point out who assulted me that day about a year ago.

Nice day or what do you all say?
Or actually something good happened today atleast. I was able to watch the latest episode of Dexter in peace. ^^

This entry was posted on Monday, October 6, 2008 at Monday, October 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment