Her  

Posted

Was out today. Walking in the pouring rain for like an hour. Refreashing in a way though one thing always went through my head and it was her. Even though i'm saying that i am moving on and everything i still feel i cant let go. I sit with a conversation window open with her on the other end but i never write anything. And everytime i see a picture of her i feel so guilty and bad i just feel like crying out loud. Even though that i everyday make plans on how i'm gonna get her back but there is never anything i dare to do or thats something that i cant do now. And now when she was away for a few days i was worried as hell about her. The only thing i did during that time was just working either way. I wish i could just go back in time and just miss that plane back on KLIA. That way i would had been stuck there and would had made things diffrently. Through this all i feel like i'm some stalker that cant let go. I dont even know if she would be happy anymore if i tried or if i would be some annoyence to her. Does she wants me back or does she just want me to just let go? I'm not sure if dare to know the answer. Even though i still love her as much now as i did before i'm also afraid that i'll hurt her badly again. All i want is for her to be happy though i'm not sure if i'm the one who can bring that happiness to her anymore.


Someone help me. What should i do?

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 5, 2008 at Sunday, October 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment