Mister sleepy  

Posted in , , , ,

Was awhile since my last post. Or actually a real post. The last one was really a random post from a random burst of emotions i guess. Mysterious stuff really. I hardly know why it happen sometimes. Either way this weekend i was away to my grandmother to be on Cecilia's birthday party. Actually she turned 18 so she really wanted me and my sis to be there and i couldnt really let her down. Went down to Helsingborg with the buss this time. 3hours and 30 mins of sitting on a boring buss. Though for 2h and 20 mins i sat and talked with my sis nonstop really. She came onto the buss later due to we live in diffrent towns. Dont think the passangers really liked that we talked the whole way down. Though they didnt say anything. Other that day much didnt really happen more than i wasnt able to talk with Viv before i went. Well well it happens. Though the next day (Saturday) i woke up early but then i slept very late the night before around 3 or 4 really. Some stuff going through my head and not really feeling tired. Well shit happens as they say. Though during the morning i cleaned and was online a little before the party. Was a nice party though i was mostly playing around with the kids as usual. Hmm even on my birthdays i was playing mostly around with my small cousins. Night passed by in a swift and the day after we had to travel back me and my sis. Though we visited my aunt and my small cosuins for a few hours before going. Alma was playing around with my hair and such. Though after being there for a bit we went back to grandma and ate a little before going with the buss back. Just before we ate i got something confirmed my father had kidney stones twice. So i guess i should be put on the list of a risk factor. 25% not good.
Going back wasnt really that pleasant. First of i got a headache when we went on. Later i got a stomach ache also. So i took up my laptop and watched 'The IT Crowd' just to make me think of other stuff. Hilarious episode though during it i got an acute need to pee and it was like in an instant i had been filled. As good as we have it here in Sweden the busses have a toilet on them. Went in and what did i notice? No light. Hmm fun. Well with a few tricks i managed to use the toilet with the light that should had worked. Went back and then watched. After arriving back in Jönköping and went to the next local buss i needed to take to get back at my apartment i noticed that it had just gone and the next one wouldnt come until in 45 mins. Still stomach and head was aching so i got pretty pissed really. After some thoughts for like half a second i came to the conclusion that i could just walk home. Its just 6-7km on foot in -3C and so i did. And for those who wondred why i did it. Well i can tell you that it takles me about 30 mins to walk that distance so i would be home before the next buss came. Clock was about 9 when i was back home. After some chit chatting with the others i went into my room and sat down at the computer to check mail and such. Took a pill just so iw ould get rid of that headache. 15 mins later Viv got on. Finally someone to cheer me up from this bad evening. And so she did. Though it was surprising that she even was online that late. Well well no matter, something good came out of my day atleast so i didnt go asleep grumpy.
Gonna stop here i guess. Not anything intressting more than i updated W kayz link to his new blogg. Noticed today he had signed up as follower of my blogg. Thank you Wei. How i'm gonna follow yours i dunno though.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 8, 2008 at Monday, December 08, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment