Thoughts and dreams  

Posted in , , ,

Didedeluuu. Another post. I have nothing really on my mind to blog about really. Just felt to make a post. Though for you who have been thinking the whole thing about men are like purses and girls are like diamonds. I'm sorry people you are really stereotypical. Saying all that stuff doesnt mean that everyone is like that. If it were so then my my the world is lacking of unique people. And i can assure you all that i have meet quite a few unique people both bad and good ones that doesnt really fit into that bullshit. Sorry for my choice of words. And yea i know i had my finger into a little though it was mostly as a joke. Dunno really why i write about it but i guess its cause i'm tired. Well beside of that i dunno what happened to me like a few mins ago but i got like a sudden flashback of the day when i was about to leave to go to malaysia. I wonder what happened. It wasnt like i fell down on the floor or anything but it went through my head like really fast. Every conversation and everything i saw. Hmm maybe my brain wants to sleep or something.

Though the other morning i had a strange dream that was first half very dream like and second half was much more real. I remember that i somehow was in a some old egyptian style catacomb. And i entered a big room and as i got into the room i saw there was like a whole in it and qwhen i looked down into it i saw some sort of grave for several people. But not like a mass grave but instead like it was went for several people. The i was surounded by several others. Dunno who they were but they knew me. Some people went down to the graves to check out the graves. Suddenly something happened. The people who had gone done started to sink down into the ground and arms were dragging them down. All of the sudden the catacomb was filled with dead people that was trying to attack me and the others. One got to me, but i recognised the face. It was someone i knew. I started to talk to the person and it reacted and started talking back and it seems i somehow got it to ehlp me out and show it that it could live a free life. All of the sudden everything went dark. And then i saw that light were everywhere and it was comming from all kinds of directions. I looked around and i noticed that the person was with me but looked much more like a person than a dead corpse. But also i noticed that i was on Dreamhack somehow. Also i knew exactly where my seats were so i took the person to the place. On the way i talk with a old friend of mine namned Markus Kothe. His girlfriend was with him and suddenly the person grabbed Kothe's girlfriend like it was gonna attack her. I told her to stop and it wasnt something that person should do. The girl just laughed over it and so did the rest of us. We then splited ways and me and the person went to my seat. As i sat down i noticed that it was in the B building on dreamhack. Pretty weird though cause i have never sat there and havent really had plans to sit there either. The person was somehow very fond of me and was very clingy on me and i didnt really minded. Shortly after that i woke up. Weird dreams huh? Well now things stopped in my head to write about well i guess i should head to bed then.

Goodnight everyone and have great dreams or great days. ;) I sure will try to have good dreams.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 at Thursday, December 11, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment