Groupies?  

Posted

This post is gonna be a little continuation of the last post. And its about the stalker. Well whis post isnt gonna be about her. Instead something peticular happened me the days after i wrote the post. Seems its not just her but i noticed now that there is two more asians. Though these ones had a little more courage. And now i'm gonna tell how i noticed. The other day i went home with my friend Jacob. We jumped on the buss down to Råslätt as we always do but at the time we jumped on the buss was totally filled. After marking the card we went down to the middle of the buss cause there was quite lacking of seats. On our way down to the middle of the buss there was these two asian girls standing up havent seen them before and they had already noticed me somehow. And all of the sudden both of them give me that stereotypical shy japanese school girl hi. I looked at them and said hi back. Jacob who was with me they didnt even say anything to. After that me and jacob stood a little further down. Then after one stop they came down and almost stood beside me. Then i started to wonder what in the world was going on. Every time i looked at them they looked away. And it kept going on like that for like 20 mins and we got down to råslätt. Though me and jacob jumped off a little early though cause we went to the grocery store. When we got to the grocery store we saw the the girls come up. and they also went into the store. And there it really felt like they were trailing me. I and Jacob met Arvid at store also. We stopped at a place started talking. The girls then went to a place not far away and started talking for them self. And yes i could hear them. I dont know if i'm paranoid but something is wrong with this all. Is there going around some rumor about me or something? Its not some game someone is playing on me is it? Well if it is, its not funny. Thats all for now. Have fun! ^^

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 at Saturday, January 31, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment