Wait, Who?  

Posted

Long time no see. No real post for awhile, even getting some complains. Didn't know i was that fun to read about. Even though that people seem to have found interest in reading my blog I have found out that someone have found an interest in me. I dont know if the person is trying to mock me or is just plainly shy. But honestly, stalking me cant be that fun can it? I'm not that intressting really. I even hardly have a life at this moment nor do i have looks for that matter, specially now when i need a shave also. Though for those who wonder who this person is i will now tell you some info on this perticular girl and what have been happening the last week. Well firstly i can say the girl is asian (Hmm somehow me cant get enough of the asians). She lives 3 floors down. I have no idea what her name is and she started stalking me like last week. Or atleast thats when i started to notice her. Dont think i have seen her before so i guess she is one of the new exchange students. And i honestly say she isnt very discrete with it either. Well atleast she wasnt today. It was quite obvious today when i missed the buss i saw her on the buss as it went past me and as it went up onto the next checkpoint or whatever its called. After like 5 mins she stood beside me in the crowd with the other people who was taking the next buss. And by the way i dont think all asians look the same. None does really. well either way. After riding the buss and jumping off at the same place i went the other way to get some lunch. Guess who follows after me. She followed me to the resturant she even ordered the same thing. Then she followed me with distance back to the school. Just so everyone knows, i do have a tendancy to look behind my back quite alot when i somehow knows that someone is walking behind me or have followed me for awhile. She followed me all the way to the school and into but took a diffrent turn at a specific place so atleast from what i believe she wouldnt be as noticeable cause of that she would walk with me besidely till and see me when the corridors emerged. And as i was a little lazy that morning i even took the elevator. As good thing was she didnt follow me into the elevator. The funny thing is that i know that she doesnt belong to the engineering school. Even so she followed me. If she had been a little smarter she would had just been a little smarter and not making me paranoid she should had just walked into the Business school instead. Then maybe i wouldnt had written about her. Well hopefully she'll either start talking with me or stop stalking cause at this moment i dont know if i should consider her scary or just plainly weird. And those who wants more info about how i noticed her have to ask me otherwise this post will be longer than the dawn.

Well time to jump over to the next topic. Seems someone was able to find out info who the next guy who will live here. That person will take over Nathaniels room. And as it seems the one replacing the Aussie/Malaysian/Chinese is a Thaiboy. And its not any guy as it seems. Actually its not entirely sure if the guy is a guy. Due to the fact he/it acts like a girl most of the time. And how i know that without even meeting him is cause the guy is actually someone who have actually been living in a diffrent part of the town for over a half year and is taking his diploma here. That means he/it will be staying with Hamza for atleast 1½ years and as it looks like Hamza doesnt like this guy. But hopefully he'll survive after i leave him here after finishing my diploma. Cause after i leave Vivien will also leave. That means Hamza is gonna be horrified when we move out cause if he's unlucky he'll get his worst nightmare and that is the african people. Well i have nothing really against them but Hamza seems to really have a problem if its gonna be an african.

Well now i'm gonna sleep. Tomorrow i have school again. And hopefully i'll survive all the practise. I hope this post wasnt too long though. And your welcome to leave a comment in my chatbox. Good night everyone and Sweet dreams. I know I will have ones. ;)

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 at Thursday, January 29, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment