Crap head  

Posted

Havent been many posts lately i know. Dunno what it is. Its like i'm loosing that side of me to write at this moment. Not just about the blog but the story writing me. And beside that it feels like i'm loosing something else of me. I have started to feel more lonely and less intressted into stuff i was intressted into before. All i seem to do all days now is just to make the days pass by for something. I mean what in the world is wrong with me? Why do i feel so lonely even though i have people around me? Why am i going back to my old habits? Something isnt right and i have no idea what or why. I have like the biggest of speech in my head but somehow i cant even write it down. My hand just wanna run away do something else these days. Not really wanting to write about whats going on. It always just stops for me. Giving me like small sentances that makes no sense. Argh i dont like this. All this thinking and no way to tell whats going on. Each time i try to speak out i just always stop in the beginning and somehow cant continue on. Honestly whats going on? :(

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at Sunday, February 22, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I've been feeling a bit like that as well.. just that i can't seem to speak right and also been feeling real lonely and stuff.

sigh.

23/2/09 10:57

Post a Comment