Dreams  

Posted

Wakey wakey! Clock is like 10 and i'm up. Up from horrible dreams again. Dreams of a war and traveling. In this dream i somehow was able to be in Sweden, Germany and Japan over a day. I crashlanded in Germany with an air plane, i traveled with train in Japan and once again its war back in Sweden. Though this time i found out whom are holding the war. Its somehwo France and Germany. Why i have no idea. Though me and my family including my somehow alive father and my parents have somehow thrown away the battle axe. And in the dream somehow there is this little girl i have seen and protected so many times. But this time i recognized her face clearly. It was in a way my very first girlfriend whom i last met like 12 years ago. Why in the world am i dreaming about her? :S

HAd something else on my head awhile sgo but it slipped so have fun. ;)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at Tuesday, February 17, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment